Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Room for Three???

Pin It

As many of my readers know C and I are the parents of 2 wonderful kids. Goo is 4 and Gouda is 1. I thought we were done. I wanted to be done. I asked C if he was ready to get a vasectomy. The course we agreed on for when we were done having children. C replied that no he was not going to have a vasectomy because he was not done having kids. He said that we needed one more child. We have spent the last two months arguing this point. I wanted to concentrate on the 2 kids we have and my new career as a Doula. I am pending certification right now and have 2 clients.


Finally C suggested that we both pray about it. I was confident that I'd get the answer that our family was complete so I agreed. There is an old Jewish saying "If you want to make God laugh tell him your plans". I got the wrong answer!

We are not done having kids. There will be one more!

C and I have fertility problems so getting pregnant isn't as easy as saying "OK let's have another one". C has began taking his COq-10 to improve his sperm motility and I am taking prenatal. In 4 months or so we will if the pills work a 2nd time for us....

I'd love to say more here but I promised little Goo I'd build a fort with him and that's more important than a blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment