Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wire Pantry Shelves ReDo

Pin It

I have those dreaded wire shelves all over my house. They are in the pantry and in all the closets. I hate putting anything on them because it just falls right through.


As you can see here


Then I saw this on Pintrest and it was as though the Heavens opened! Pull and stick vinyl tiles! I even had some of these babies left over from the Chateau!

I took 2 of the pull and stick tiles removed the backing and placed them down on the shelves. 2 of them fit perfect across.

Now all those packages that used to fall through the cracks stay nice and upright


Looking much better
So organized it makes me proud
Total price for this masterpiece = $0! (Not including groceries)

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment