Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a Doula's World

As I’ve mentioned a time or two on this blog I am now a trained Doula. I will be certified as soon as I complete the 3 births I need (with good reviews mind you). To this end I am offering a freebie!

 

On Facebook I have a page Hatchery Doula Services (a separate blog soon to follow). If you are in the Las Vegas/Henderson area and you are one of the first three people “LIKE” the Doula page you will receive free Doula care for your pending birth. This is a $550 value.

 

The package includes:

 

·       2-3 prenatal visits

·       24/7 support via text message

·       My presence at your birth (active labor up to an hour after birth)

·       Help initiating breastfeeding

·       1 -2 prenatal visits

·       Your Birth Story as told in the baby’s perspective.

 

So be the first to “Like” Hatchery Doula Services on Facebook and I’m all yours!

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment