Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life in La Villa Tranquilla

Life in the Villa started off with me being Laid Off. This will impact the changes I want to make to the house. First of I no longer have the expenses of working; including daycare, gas, and commuting expenses. I also have time on my hands which I have never had before. As soon as we can get this giant couch my scuzzy sister ( I say scuzzy cuz not only did she damage the house but ran out on over a grand of bills we now get to pay) left here out of the Villa I am going to paint the Dinning Room Pumpkin. I have enough paint left over from when I painted the Chateau's living room to do the dinning room here. I think it will look great with black bookcases and sepia toned photographs in black frames. This will be my first
project.


The Dining Room

Th Pumpkin Color Paint for Dining Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment