Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Am I Getting Carried AWAY??

After Noah made a surprise guest appearance in my kitchen yesterday C and I started talking about the Kitchen remodel we were planning on doing next year. I think and C agreed we might have to move it up a bit. The cabinets are in great shape and there doesn't seem to be a reason to change them out, not to mention the expense this saves it is so much GREENER to not buy new. We will probably just refinish them and change out the doors, drawers, and hardware.

We want to change out the floor, the back splash, and the counter tops. I thought C and I agreed to laminate in the whole downstairs to tie it all together. However, with the flood and our previous issues in the Chateau we have decided to do tile. I think C is still impressed with my super awesome grout lines in the bathroom. I've never tiled anything as big as the kitchen before but it's all the same I think.

I found these two patterns at Floor and Decor. (Yes, my favorite store for tile, and wood).

They are both ceramic but look and feel like stone. They are 12 x 12 in tile and each are $1.29 a sq ft.


They are both great. I think I like the first one best. What do you guys think???

Am I getting carried away with faux stone???

0 comments:

Post a Comment