Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mr. Direct With $29.00 Glass Sinks

When C and I bought our glass sink for $59.00 last year I was excited about what a great deal we got. However since then I have found Mr. Direct.

About MR Direct About MR Direct
MR Direct Main Office MR Direct International is located in Toledo, Ohio. We supply and distribute our own "MR Direct" brand sinks and faucets. Since we are direct there is no "middle man" to mark up prices. We are able to offer a superior quality product at an affordable price. We proudly stand behind all of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Customers may purchase our sinks and faucets through the online store or a phone order.

Mr. Direct has glass sinks identical to mine for $29.00. HOLY COW Right?

Glass sinks are so pretty and they add such a sophistication to your bathrooms but Mr. Direct doesn't stop there. They offer sinks in Stainless Steel, Glass, Bronze, copper, stone, and porcelain. They are made right here in America so you know what that means?? Buy from them and Americans can feed their families... Buy all your sinks there and who knows maybe they will hire even more Americans...

I found this leaf sink when I was browsing online at their site and I want this so bad for the kids bathroom. It gives it a kids vibe but one they can grow with.

What do you think? Visit their site and tell me which sink you wish you had....


Leaf glass sink $79.00
PS. I wasn't paid for this post. I just really love their products...
Mr. Direct website Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment