Monday, August 20, 2012

Boring Bookcase? Not Anymore

Pin It

 This is a boring bookcase. The back is just plain bland and it is decorated terribly.It just looks cluttered. So what is a girl to do right?

Gather supplies! I popped the backs off my Walmart $30 bookcases grabbed a can of spray adhesive and some wallpaper I was going to use in the Master Bedroom but changed my mind.
This is the back laying on the table.


Spray Adhesive I also got at Walmart for $5.00


Spray the back really well with the spray glue

Lay the wallpaper down on top of the back and smooth all the wrinkles out with your hand. (Ask for help with this part once down the paper tear easy)
Turn it over and trim the edges with scissors

Attach the back to the bookcase with tack nails (provided with the bookcase).

All finished Just decorate and enjoy. (Yes some of this will be rearranged a few more times while we are working on the new flooring).



0 comments:

Post a Comment