Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Holly Molly Chicken

Source: href

I have been spending some time on Pintrest trying to get some easy recipes I can throw in a crock pot before I head out to a birth. This way my kids don't end up eating out at Burger King everytime I'm catching a baby. I saw this one and to my surprise I have all the ingredients in my pantry.


All it requires is the following:
Chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 package (8oz) of cream cheese
1 packet zesty Italian dressing seasoning
I added bacon pieces (I'll see if this turns out to be a mistake)

Serve over pasta.

I hope it works out.

Here is a picture of everything in the crockpot. I'll post a picture when it is done.



For the original recipe and pictures please see www.homeiswheretheholmansare.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment