Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I came across this tile the other day!

Hello there my Readers!

I have been staring at the world's ugliest, and in nasty shape I might add bathtub tile for the last 5 years. It is grimy and I have tried everything I could imagine to brighten it up or make it look like it is supposed to. It is a plain white, glossy ceramic 4x4 tile that people put in bathrooms when they have no imagination. It was there when we bought the Chateau Ghetto. I have hated it from day one.

The good thing about the bathroom rotting away underneath us is the ability and the necessity to remodel without C being all nutty. So obviously I want to replace these ugly tiles and while walking around in Home Depot the other day I came across these fabulous tile. The little square tile match the tile on the floor perfectly.


I'm still not totally sold on them though. Tell me what you guys think…. Leave a comment and if you like Falling Down House go ahead and take the plunge become a follower…

See you next time….

0 comments:

Post a Comment