Thursday, April 7, 2011

Outdoor Living Indoor Space

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

Did you know the first day of Spring was March 20th? We did here in Las Vegas. It's already hot.

C loves outdoor furniture and because it is usually so much less expensive he was always pushed for us to buy it for our living room. The problem with this has always been durability. Sure we could pay less than the normal indoor chairs and table but what good would that do if they fell apart just a few short months later right?

Well, I stumbled upon Pier One Outdoor furniture the other day and I think I can give C his wish now. Just look at this chair!

 
 
 
 

I love it! It strong and durable. I have no doubt that this would hold up to Goo and Gouda. Plus even better it's easy to clean. Finally affordable furniture that can please C and I at the same time. I never thought that would ever happen. As I looked around the store on my lunch break yesterday I was entranced. So many possibilities and all within my price range. It's not often you find affordable, fashionable, and durable in the same store but Pier one does. I am in love with this chair. As I sat in it to give it a try I was encapsulated in comfort and didn't' even have sticker shock. I also loved the papasan chair. Normally I hate them because they can be uncomfortable but not his one. It's just feels like luxury.

 
 
 
 

 

I've also talked before about the reason we bought the Chateau was because of the awesome views from the French Balcony's over looking the Las Vegas Valley and Sunrise Mountain. Well, I've been searching forever for the perfect table to put out on my balcony so I can sit out on a cool night in the Summer and drink an ice cold Coke and read a book. This table is perfect and I am excited to get it.

The table is only $129.99 and will last for years. My kind of bargain.
 

 

So run don't walk down to your local Pier 1 and check out these great items.  I know I have and it's just a matter of time before I've checked off my list of outdoor and indoor desires at Pier 1.

 

 

 

Oh and don't forget Pier 1 is on twitter and you don't want to miss these Tweet Ups

.Pier 1 Tweetups

 

 . Pier 1

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments: