Thursday, April 28, 2011

Count Down to Loo Loo

Tomorrow is the Feast of Saint Loo Loo. It will be without my fellow Loo Looites but I will be celebrating it with two of my favorite people, Goo and Gouda. Last year I missed it as I started pre-term labor and had to be on bed rest. You just can't Loo Loo while lying on your right or left side only.

 

I think I will stop by the store on my way home and grab some exotic fruit and some chicken!

 

Oh and stay tuned readers because we have some great things in the works. We will soon hit our 1000 site hit here on Falling Down House and when we do we will have a giveaway! I'll release details as we get closer.

 

Also, I stopped by my favorite Home Improvement store while on vacation last week (IKEA) and got a few great projects for the Chateau I am dying to show you.

 

 

Let me know what you did for the Feast of Saint Loo Loo!

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment