Monday, May 2, 2011

The Last Two Elements for the Bathroom Sink!


I have been asked over and over again where I get the items that I use in the Chateau and I must confess that I get a lot of them from Amazon.com. I've teamed up with them on Falling Down House to allow my readers to have the direct link access to the items purchased by C and I to use in the Chateau so if my readers want they can get the same things. I will start doing this with every item I get from Amazon.






I am constantly amazed at how many things you can find on Amazon. I am pretty sure you can buy anything that you need from them. A case in point is these two items. I got them from Amazon and they are the last two pieces I need to install the bathroom sink. That is I mean the actual sink. We still need a few more pieces for the vanity and of course C and I are still debating the backsplash to hide the drywall we had to replace.

I got a new tool that will allow C and I to do wonderful things in the near future and I am so excited to share them with you. It means that not only will I have something to talk about but it also means that I will have some finished projects!

If you've ever taken a tour of my house you'd know what I mean by that.

Hmmm.... that's an idea.  A virtual tour of the Chateau Ghetto..   I think I will... As soon as it's clean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment