Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's time for Another Confession of a Remodeling Moron!

Hello there fine Readers especially those of you joining me in areas outside the US (Malaysia, Germany, and Australia).

 

I love that there are people in other countries reading my blog and I wonder a lot about you. I wonder who you are and what drew you to read my silly ramblings. I wonder if you read thinking I'd have another horror story to tell you like the house exploded. I probably shouldn't have said that…. Do you believe in Jinxes? I really don't but I sure believe in Murphy's Law. You know the saying "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

 

I'm avoiding my confession but since I want to be honest with you I'll just spit it out.

 

C and I bought the legs for the vanity and being true to our fashion we bought pretty legs (without bothering to measure what height we really needed) that are wood and unfinished. I took them home stained them to match and the learned the following:

 

1.     the legs screw in but the vanity has castors- we had to change them out and it worked.

 

2.     the legs are way too tall. It puts the vanity almost to chest height and I'm 5'6!

 

So we have to either cut the legs down or get new ones. We are gonna go with cut them down but don't be surprised if I mention sometime soon how we have to buy new legs…

 

It sounds like something we'd do.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment