Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have an Inspiration Room!


This is my dream room. I am working on creating it bit by bit. I am assembling it in my head and in my inspiration notebook the pieces I need to create this look in Le Chateau Ghetto. As I find the pieces I will show you them, where they are at, what the prices are, and hopefully what my Master Bedroom looks like as I transform it from my Greek Ruin to this Old World Charmer.

I have already blogged about where I can get the ceiling mounted curtain rods. In case you don't remember this is the link.

This is what my version will look like (the curtain rods that is).
$24.99 for the set of 3


I love them it is so elegant! I already have the curtains. I got them at Anna's Linens almost 7 years ago and they have been in my hall closet since 2008. Right around the time Goo learned to crawl!


Today I found ceiling tiles that can give me the look of this Old Style moldings and the added bonus is that they go over popcorn ceilings!


    
Sher's Pick



C's pick


I think the one that C wants is a little too much for me and maybe the one I want is a bit much as well but why not right?

Each retail for $3.99 for each 20 x 20 tile. These tiles are made out of Styrofoam in Germany. They are paintable if you want to and hey install with regular adhesive that you would find at a hard ware or home improvement store.

You can use the link below to check them out more if you want. If you are interested use the code: DCT to get 5% off at checkout!


http://www.decorativeceilingtiles.net/



1 comments:

  1. Hello, your DIY works are awesome! Thank you for sharing the tips! It is very helpful and informative. Would love to see more updates from you.

    airless spray

    ReplyDelete