Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Master Bedroom!

When we bought the house C said I could do what ever I wanted to it as long as he didn't have to help. I went with THEME ROOMS! The Master Bedroom is my Ode to Ancient Greece and I must admit I love it but it's all starting to come apart. I used something called Tatouage and I didn't protect it as the directions told me to do and now it's all flaking off. I need to do something about it and I've started a bit. I lament greatly the loss of my Greek ruin but I also know that the $400 to fix it just isn't in the budget right now where as 2 gallons of paint is.


Before it's gone for good I just wanted you guys to see what it looked like.

My Headboard

My side of the Room

C's side of the Room
I wish there was a way I could save at least part of it...


Oh, so sad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment