Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Extremely Discouraged!

Hello out There!

 

I need a pep talk. I am tired and discouraged. I was walking around my house this morning trying to get two kids dressed and ready for daycare in hopes I wouldn't be late to work again. (Didn't work I was late).

 

Everywhere I looked was a problem that needed to be fixed.

·        I went into the bathroom to splash water on my face and had to use the bathtub because we still don’t have the sink installed.

·        I went to look into the mirror but we took it down to cut it smaller and it shattered.

·        I walked down the stairs that are covered in grease in the shape of footprints.

·        My socks stuck to the floor in the front room where I pulled up the pull n stick tiles.

·        I went into the bathroom downstairs to comb my hair in the mirror and the pipes from upstairs leaked on my head.

·        The light fixture has a missing shade and the walls have been destroyed where my crown molding once was.

·        I tripped over the floor where the laminate ends.

·        I had to get a butter knife to open the pantry door to get out something for lunch. We lost the door knob.

·        I noticed the bad paint job I did when I painted the 2 doors with the chalk board paint. I either need new moldings around the door or I've got to paint them again. Plus another few coats of blackboard paint.

·        I put my soda down on the butcher-block countertop that's just sitting on the cabinets because we need to cut and install them.

·        I tripped again over the table saw C put together for me for mother's day (it was my Christmas present). He didn't finish it because we don't have a crescent wrench the right size.

·        Last of all the threshold of the door moved as I walked over it because it's not actually attached to anything.

Maybe I have the right to whine like this and feel discouraged or maybe I need to get off my butt and start fixing some of it.

 

This is where the Pep Talk comes in…. Anyone got one?

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment