Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Rules of the Ghetto:

No I don't mean never flash your colors if you don't have homie backup. (This one I leaned in high school)!
I mean the rules I have in my house to keep me from going into a delirious state where I mumble in the corner begging for order in this place.

The Rules:

  1. No shoes upstairs - this is so I don't have to find them in the mornings.
  2. Leave shoes at the foot of the stairs when you go up for the night.
  3. No toys in Mom's room. This one I'm sure you understand.
  4. If it's open - close it
  5. If it's on the floor - pick it up
  6. If it's dirty  -clean it!
  7. No binkies in the bathtub! We haven't used this one in a long time but the rule stands!
  8. If you are going to throw a fit do it in your room. I didn't do anything wrong so why should I have to listen. This applies to kids, spouses, and house guests.
  9. Don't mock the renovation work. I will hit you with a hammer!
That's all so far but owners reserve the right to add more whenever they feel like it!

1 comments: