Friday, February 10, 2012

A few yummy recipes from Pinterest

Pin It

Since we are in the process of moving, this is a little post about some great tried and true recipes I found on Pinterest.  I'm always on the lookout for good recipes that my picky husband will eat and he likes all of these.

Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice

It doesn't look like much but it is delicious and really satisfying.  The best part is that it's pretty easy and not very time consuming.

Chicken Caesar Sandwiches

This is my husband's new favorite meal.  Another easy, delicious, and satisfying dish. 

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps

This is pretty good for you, if you don't have unreasonably high standards. :)  It has rice, beans, and salsa, along with chicken and cheese.  Really yummy and really easy.


Baked Club Pinwheels


So good!  There were a few problems.  It's all meat and cheese so it's not the best, but my hubby isn't much of a veggie eater.  The other problem was that the dough didn't cook all the way through, but I found that if you cut it about 10 minutes into cooking it works great.  It also may have been my oven.  We'll try it at the new house and see.

Hope you enjoyed this post!  I'll be back next week with a few little projects from the new house.

~Brenda~

0 comments:

Post a Comment