Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meat on a Stick

Pin It

Or if you are Jose Jalepeno on a steek! I have learned a secret to get my kids to eat something other than hot dogs or chicken nuggets. You must put it on a stick and then grill it.... They will eat the meat like it was a directive straight from Heaven. (i thought that was a good analogy for Lent). Wait is it Lent yet?
So here is my tutorial about meat on a stick. These things asle for a $1.00 a stick in the meat counter of my local supermarket but I made these for about 50 cents a piece plus I can marinate them the way I want and not the way the Butcher thinks it should be.

Use Chicken Tenders

Be sure to soak your sticks for a half hour before placing on grill

All ready for the grill

Add any sauce or marinade you want

throw them on the BBQ grill

All Done
Now sit back and watch the kids devore the meat on a stick! PS... young children should not be given sharp sticks!

Now my new quest is to find the recipe for the Bengal BBQ in Disneyland and make those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment