Friday, May 11, 2012

A Midsummer's Days Birthday Party

Pin It
Gouda turns 2 on June 14th. I have been planning her party for a while now and even have somethings made for it.  I wanted to let you all know what I have been working on for it.  These pics are all from sites where I have gotten ideas and inspirations. I do not make any claims on originality.

 I am attempting to make this myself. Gouda loves this one but it is $80.00 to buy it! I do not have that kind of money right now (and who would spend $80 on a freaking tutu dress for a 2 yr old?)

So far I've got all the tuile done I just need to add the strap and the flowers.
                                          This is another version and isn't it so cute?
I am making tutu's for all the little girl guests to have for the party and to take home as party favors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment