Monday, May 14, 2012

Progress and Frustration

Pin It

My readers know that C and I moved into my parents home in October 2011. The deal is my parents carry the mortgage until C and I can officially buy it ourselves. Since we moved in we have painted Goo's bedroom, painted the master bedroom, replaced all the light fixtures with energy efficient lights, cleaned up the front yard, and began to re-landscape the back yard. We have done this all the while C works 6 days a week 70 hour work weeks and I've been at home with the kids (looking for work) and going to school to become a Certified Professional Midwife.

My parents (along with 2 sisters and my 3 nieces) live in Utah one happy, dysfunctional family. A month ago they said they wanted to come back to Vegas. As you might imagine this caused some concern for C and I. However, they said they didn't want this house back because it had stairs. They instead want a 1 story 4 bedroom 2 bath house and want C and I to buy it. We found a realtor and even found a bunch to match ours and their needs. Then my mother said she didn't want to come back to Vegas but was being forced by Drisella and Anastasia. So C and I cancelled everything. Then a week later they again changed their minds. So we began looking again. Then they changed their minds.... So far they have told me to find them a house 4 times and backed out.

So my question is, Is it alright to stop looking and just pretend too?

.             

0 comments:

Post a Comment