Thursday, June 23, 2011

Allergy Season is Here and taking Hostages

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 If you have never lived in Vegas you may not know  that Vegas is not only an Adults playground it's an Allergen's playground too! Outside my bedroom balcony is a giant Olive Tree AKA Sudden Death Tree. You'll find these monsters in all the older parts of Vegas. 20 years ago people got smart and it's now illegal to plant these nasty buggers. I am so allergic to them I have completely taken Greece and Italy off my Bucket List. Allergy Medicine is so expensive now a days but today I found a great product Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. . Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This Economy Size holds 200 capsules enough for the entire season and it was at a price I could afford. You shouldn't have to sacrifice quality when it comes to getting well. They have the same active ingredients as the regular brand and they are 100% guaranteed, with the rising cost of health care who can pass up a bargain like this. Oh did I mention they worked amazingly? I took the capsules as directed and next thing I knew I could breath and even my nose and I went back to speaking! I will never buy those silly name brand pills again. I have made a permanent switch to Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products!

Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

 

giveaways

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

Advertisement

 

Pharmacist

 

 

Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules 

 

 uuifjkdhfjklhjk  afhjgfhadgkdlfjklasddfhjasddf

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment