Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Living Up to Its Name

 

 

 

I work my day job 8-5. By the time I get home with the babies it's usually 6pm. I try to clean up the house a bit, play with the kids and make dinner. Dinner is usually around 6:30 and the kids head upstairs by 7:00 bathed by 7:30. This leaves a half hour to snuggle, brush teeth, read books, say prayers, and talk about our day before lights out.

 

I've been fighting a sinus issue for the last few days so the kids and I have been getting micro waved TV dinners for our supper. Yesterday I got Goo and Gouda's done and it was time for mine. The bell dinged and I went to grab it. I smelled this horrible smell. My first thought was "what's on fire?" I looked around scared but couldn't see anything. I went to grab my dinner and that's when I noticed the microwave. It's one of those ones that mounts over the stove. It allows a heap more counterpace in our little kitchen.

 

Well, the Chateau Ghetto has claimed its next victim. The microwave is dead. The motor burned up and just over 2 years old.

 

 

RIP my first mother's day present….

0 comments:

Post a Comment