Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little Something to Help Me Sleep Better

Hi there everyone!

 

C and I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor since the leg of our bedframe went through the rotted subfloor. We thought it was safer that way.  I don't know where we will end up right now but I know when I get there I want to be sleeping in a nice simple platform bed and not on the floor like the homeless people we will be.

 

 

The website I found this on says that you can make it for under $30 (for a queen). I have a king size bed so we'll see just how much it will cost.

 

 

I found this little number when I was researching platform beds

 

 

By the way if you care to check it out here is the link.

 

 

 

http://platformbedplansinfo.com/

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow This Furniture is really good and very comfortable.... Thanks for sharing your best products.
    storage beds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for deciding to build a frame. Whether you have a waterbed, innerspring mattress, or custom mattress, it's important that they get proper support for performance and longevity.

    ReplyDelete