Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Call me Pollyanna

 

 

But make sure it’s the Hailey Mills version and not the weird one from the 90’s with that kid from the Cosby show.

 

I am determined to make the move from Chateau Ghetto to where ever as fun and exciting as I can. In the spirit of that and Pollyanna I am making a list of all the things that will make me glad about moving to a new place.

 

 

·       Big bathtubs that are fatfriendly with plenty of room for flopover factor. I am afterall a plump woman that has always hated the skinny minnie bathtub the Chateau offered

·       Mulitple bath tubs – it’s not that I need them but doesn’t it sound grand?

·       Ceilings in all rooms

·       Floors that don’t have avoid spots – there are now 6 spots in my bedroom that if carpet wasn’t there you’d step clean through to the downstairs.

·       Sinks in bathrooms and heck let’s be crazy I bet there are places out there to rent that have sinks in bathrooms, kitchens, and maybe even laundry rooms

·       Inside laundry rooms – when we bought the chateau I thought how nice it was that the laundry was outside and not taking up living space. At least until I forgot I was doing laundry the first time and got really stinky moldy smelling laundry

·       Storage space – right now we have the closet under the stairs. I’ve gotten rid of most of the furniture so we could breath a bit but still don’t have a place to put anything.

·       Parking your car without the threat of towing if you don’t have your sticker in place

·       No HOA! Do I really need to explain that further?

 

 

~Sher~

0 comments:

Post a Comment