Friday, July 8, 2011

A Cleaning Tip

 

 

If you have kids like I do then it’s just a matter of time before your precious little one finds a permanent marker and draws on something they shouldn’t. My little guy found  red, blue, and black sharpies and proceeded to draw me a wonderful mural of scribbles all over my living room floor (this is when the  Chateau had a floor in that room). It was amazingly artisitc and showed real talent. However, talented it was it had to go!

 

My friend told me to use sunscreen to get rid of it. I thought she was smoking cherry flavored crack (didn’t you know it comes in flavors? No ,well maybe it doesn’t but I always say it does). So I tried it and guess what !

 

 

IT WORKED!!!!

 

So try it you might like it!

2 comments:

  1. Wait...try cherry flavored crack or sunscreen to remove unwanted marker drawings? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mold Treatment : Nice blog post with useful information.

    ReplyDelete