Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Vinyl Obsessed



Goo is having a really hard time with the thought of leaving the only home he has ever known. When we talk about it he gets really upset, cries hysterically until he coughs and then pukes. (He’s a sensitive boy) C and I thought one of the ways we could ease the pain of the move was to promise him that he could decorate his new room  (he and Gouda get separate rooms now) anyway he wants.

He promptly decided he wants his room painted with Black and White stripes! Since we are going from a house we owned to a house we rent painting isn’t an option. I’m determined to make Goo as happy about this as possible. I poked around the Internet and I found this website called www.wallsneedlove.com

That is where the picture comes in. Those stripes are vinyl! No painting required. No damage to the walls. I can get 17 – 1 inch stripes (8ft length) in black for only $44.95 plus shipping and handling. How great is that! This site/store is by far the best vinyl decorating site I have found so far. It is monstrously cheaper than all the others and well.

Goo is almost 4 years old and I know he will change his mind a dozen times over the years on how he wants his room decorated and it will be so nice just to peel the stripes off the wall and not have to paint! I hate painting!

I can’t wait to get them and show Goo that everything will be alright he can have his white and black stripes! Momma has come through for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment