Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Won't be Homeless!!!

 

 

C and I have secured a new home. It’s a rental but it’s a house. A real house. The Landlord asked that I not mention too many details on the blog, and because I really want to kiss up here I will only share what She has agreed to.

 

 

It is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story house. It is just slightly under 2000 sq feet (which sounds giant to us the Chateau is 1080!)

 

 

When I asked the Landlord if the property had ceilings, floors, and sinks she looked at me a bit funny but you all out there in blogland know why I’d ask.

 

 

It is turnkey! There isn’t a thing wrong with it right now.

She has some tenets in there right now( they don’t know she isn’t renewing their lease so that’s why its hush hush) so we couldn’t really see a whole lot but I felt peace when I walked in and now that it’s secure I feel so much better. The stress of everything was causing me to have non-stop paniac attacks.

 

 

We move in October 1st! C and I even started packing already. We can’t take our couch or beds with us because of the possibilities of mold spoors so they will be hauled away and tossed in the dump. I wouldn’t dare donate the couch and anyone that buys a used mattress needs to be slapped!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment