Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Bing Crosby to my Bob Hope

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a few true loves in my life (other than my family). The biggest of them is Bob Hope! I adore Bob Hope. I celebrate his birthday and was inconsolable when he died in 2003. It's not weird Bob and I are just kindred spirits. The point of this post I promise I am getting to. Bob Hope was part of a comedy team. Hope and Crosby. Bob played the love starved crazy goof and Bing played the straight man that always got the girls. I never got that. Who would want ole Bing when there was Bob and that growl right? Anyway I digress. Here is my point....


I am new to blogger and I am learning as I go. I have the benefit of my very own Bing Crosby. My straight man (or woman in this case) that gets me out of jams and knows what is what. My Bing is named Mandy.

Mandy set up this blog and has been teaching me as I go. She is a blogger pro and even has her own genius craft blog at http://www.smallfineprint.blogspot.com/ . She set up my blog so until I get a handle on this I email her what I want to post and she makes it pretty and posts it. You can certainly tell the posts she has done compared to the ones I've done.
So keep checking back and see how well I am learning and don't forget to check out Small Fine Print. You will love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment