Friday, September 30, 2011

Help us Name the New House

We are starting to get everything all settled in the new house. Today is my last day of work as well. I have been laid off of my job and I am looking forward to time with my babies and with the new house. There are already so many projects I have planned and without a job I will have a lot of time to accomplish them.

 

I have plans to paint, put in new light fixtures, and new floors. I have plans for each room.

 

What I don’t have is a name for the house. The last house was French Le Chateau Ghetto. This house is Italian. I’d like an Italian name something with the word Villa in it. The house is in the Twin Lakes area and I’m thinking that should be included as well. The new name should also be easy to pronounce.

 

 

So readers please send me your suggestions!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment