Thursday, March 24, 2011

How would you like this as a headboard?

How Romantic!


Sometimes I randomly google things, images that is. You never know what you are going to find. I found this electric fireplace by goolging "electric fireplaces". The Chateau always seems to be freezing and I've been toying with getting an electric fireplace. The problem is we have no place to put it.  Then I saw they have some you hang on a wall! That would be perfect. I got to tell you I'd love to go to sleep with this in my bedroom everynight. It's so cozy and romantic. I tell you I'd never stop making out with C if that was in the Ole Ghetto.


If you are interested the name of the company is on the picture. The website didn't list prices and I know not to ask on that kind of site. Oh heck maybe I'll fill in the "for more information" request part. Maybe I can find it cheaper…

0 comments:

Post a Comment