Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Dream Home

I have this dream my book is done (yes the one I never let anyone read or probably ever will that's why it's a dream) and it has been published. It instantly goes to #1 on the New York Times best sellers list and C and I have enough money to leave our remodeling behind and start all over from scratch building a home from the ground up. C shares this dream and constantly asks me to let him read the book. Silly man!!! We plan the things we would like to have in our custom home, our little Shangri-La. We talk about giant bathtubs like in Harry Potter #4. We talk about stone walls, and fireplaces, glass mosaic backsplashes, and real wood floors that is all installed by skilled tradesmen.

I think I found a way to have my cake and eat it too. I think I'm going to buy a dollhouse kit and build it that way, just look at how awesome they are!!! I found this one at http://www.dollhousesfunstore.com/ it retails for $589.99. Okay maybe I won't get this one (C will be happy with that) but I'd still like to get one.

Heck, I have a daughter now little Gouda would love a dollhouse like this when she gets bigger. Maybe it can be a family Heirloom???

Yeah, I still can picture C grabbing his chest….








0 comments:

Post a Comment