Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where do People from Vegas go on Vacation?

This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.
We go to Branson, Missouri of course. My Bing lives near there and C, the kids and I are planning a trip. I asked Mandy what was the best place to stay that had great packages. Mandy said the Hilton Promenade at Branson Lading. So, me being me I went on their site and checked it out. I was amazed and delighted! I want to go right now! They have a package called the Bed and Breakfast. It features breakfast for two that is decadent. That's one of my favorite words. Mandy has stayed there and has great memories of giant bathtubs, luxury pillow-top mattresses, and a friendly staff. I can't wait to go. Vegas is a crazy fast paced town where most people work two jobs. C works between 50 - 60 hours a week and I have a 40 hour work week as well. I also go to school and raise the babies .We are tired and need this! Branson is exciting but also has a laid back vibe to it. It will allow the family and I to relax and just enjoy each other.

Of course Branson, is known as the Vegas of the Midwest (we can't pass that up can we?) It's like we can go on vacation but still be at home. Minus the 100+ temps outside.

We are going to take a day and go see some of the sites like Lake Taneycomo, Branson Landing, and we can't miss the theater district. I want to go to the Charlie Daniels theater and hear him play "The Devil went Down to Georgia".

I'm excited it's going to be spectacular. Don't believe me check out the the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing or their sister hotel Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel.
 Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel
Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing 


 hhttp://app.socialspark.com/clicks?lid=6882&oid=2205132  

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment