Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little Known Disease!

I'm thinking about organizing a Tele-athon for a little known disease, maybe it's a syndrome? It's what I like to call Remodelers ADD. This is where in the middle of a project the person doing the remodel gets bored or distracted and moves on to a new project. This should not be confused with something catastrophic happening and your attention needed elsewhere. Say like in the middle of picking flooring to redo the upstairs the bathroom floor collapses. I used to think I suffered (or my house did) alone. However, I have discovered after countless hours watching remodeling shows that this is very common and I'm even starting to think that all remodelers have it.

So I Sher being of spongy mind and chunky body declare before the Blog world that I have Remodelers ADD. I will shout it from the roof tops (not mine of course it falls down to often). I will no longer be embarrassed about it.  I will even give you my readers a present day example.

   There is no sink in the bathroom and there hasn't been for months. We (yes C has it too) are down to a few final steps. The drywall has been cut and placed in the hole where we pulled out the damaged parts. It needs to be taped and textured. The walls need to be painted, the legs installed (oh and bought) and a few holes have to be drilled before we can install the sink. So what did I do this weekend you ask? Did I start any of this?

NOPE! I painted the front room! But it's really lovely!




0 comments:

Post a Comment