Friday, March 16, 2012

Easy Snack Storage

Pin It

Hey everyone, it's Brenda again!  With a toddler (and a husband for that matter) who love to munch, we have a lot of snacks at our house.  It seems like the snack cupboard always gets messy!  I wasn't able to find what they wanted, so I came up with a simple solution- snack bins.

First, I found some bins at Walmart for about $3.  The handles turn in which makes them stackable.

Then, I took my handy dandy label maker (it you don't have one, you should get one!  They make organizing SO easy). 
I made the labels.

And then I stuck them on the bins.  That's it!

Easy!  Not only does this keep the snacks organized, but it's easy to grab one of the bins and put it out for the kids during a playdate, or for the hubby when he's working outside.

Have fun organizing!- Brenda

0 comments:

Post a Comment