Friday, March 23, 2012

Sick kids!

Pin It
Hello, it's Brenda again.  Totally forgot it was Friday!  Sugar and Spice have been sick all week and I'm losing my mind!  I haven't had too much time to do anything creative.  Sugar is only 7 months old and I'm learning that she's very needy when she's sick!

So I'm just going to quickly share a project that I've been working on with you.

One of the first things I found on Pinterest was a Family Monogram letter.

Months ago, before moving, I found our letter at Joann's.  It was damaged so I got it for less than $3! 




I was so excited!  This week I've been gathering pictures to put on it.  It's been fun going down memory lane.  My hubby and I have been together since high school, so seeing us as our younger (skinnier) selves has been fun.  I also shed a tear or two looking at Spice's baby pictures.  She's getting so independent and sassy that it made me miss those days a little. :) 

My goal is to have it done by next week!  We'll see how that goes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment