Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog Manners

Pin It

I have recently learned some things about Blog Manners I thought I would post about for anyone thinking of starting their own blog.

  1. When you feature someone else's post on your site you do not copy and paste the whole thing. Only use a small portion.
  2. Only use 1 or 2 pictures. If you use too many pictures or don't give proper credit they can  take legal action against you for copyright infridgement.
This being said there are a lot of posts that I will be deleting and or fixing in the next few weeks. I have not been approched by any of the sites I have used and I was sure to credit everyone I featured. However, having learned this from a friend I feel it important to share it and to fix anything that might get me in trouble.

I'm still pretty new to this blogging world and there is a lot I still don't know. Please, feel free to share what you know and help me and the rest of the newbie blogging world out. Leave a comment if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment