Monday, April 30, 2012

House Cleaner vs House Keeper

Pin It

My mother had rules when we lived at home and there was no deviation from them. One of the rules was you must make your bed before leaving your room for the day. When I was 24 (yes and still @ home) I woke up late for work so I left without making the bed. An hour later my mother called my boss and insisted that I be allowed to come home and make my bed. My boss a sick and twisted fellow named Brian laughed and sent me home to make my bed.

As you can see Rules of House Cleaning were very serious growing up. This are the rules:

  1. decided if you are going to be a house cleaner or house keeper. A House Keeper cleans their house really well and then maintains it. A House Cleaner fights the good fight all the time and cleans when the house needs it. (I'm a house cleaner)
  2. Before you leave your room, get dressed, make your bed, clean off the floor and get dressed.
  3. Keep your dishes washed and put them away right away.
  4. Keep your counter tops cleaned off.
  5. Keep your floors cleaned.
So are you a House Cleaner or a House Keeper?

0 comments:

Post a Comment