Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun with the Cameo

Pin It
Ever since I received my Silhouette Cameo I have been having a ton of fun. If something sits still long enough I will probably put vinyl on it. So this week will be Fun with Vinyl Week.

The first project I want to share with you is my Family Wall. I got a few picture frames for Christmas this past one.I had this great idea I printed off some pictures I have of my Grandparents on their 50th Wedding Anniversaries, I also printed up a picture of my parents at their 50th Anniversary this past February. I have been trying to get copies of C's Grandparents as well to put in the frame. I just got his Maternal side but Paternal is still M.I.A.

I filled in the missing sections with pictures of LDS temples. Then I placed a frame with C and I with little Goo and Gouda next to it but the frames looked weird with such a big space under the Grandparents one.

So I grabbed out the Cameo and some black vinyl.

I found this design at the Silhouette Gift Shop

Add the transfer tape

The back after the transfer tape is on

Place where you want

I pull one piece of tape off at a time

All Done

Finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment