Friday, April 13, 2012

My Family Calendar

Pin It
Hello everyone, It's Brenda again!

Boy have we had a tough few weeks at my house!  First, Sugar and Spice both got sick.  On top of it Sugar got a new tooth and has 2 more coming in. :( Poor girl!  Then I got it.  The weirdest thing was that the virus went to my right eye.  It got all swollen.  Not pretty.  Then it moved to my throat.  I was not a happy camper.

Needless to say I haven't had much time to do anything accept take care of a teething baby, an active 3-year-old, and use the few moments to myself to try and sleep it off.  So today we're revisiting a project I did a long time ago.  I want to apologize right now because I don't have any pictures of actually making it, but it's pretty simple it you wanted to make your own.


This is my family calendar!

We found the huge whiteboard at an office garage sale for $10.   It's magnetic which is a huge plus because I can use magnets to stick fliers, invitation, and any other important info to it.  My husband used pin striping painters tape to make the calendar. Each square is about 6 in x 6 in, big enough to write down all the activities for the day.

 I made pretty signs for each month using my printer,scrapbook paper and then laminating them.  I got different fonts for each month online.


 My mom gave me some window clings so I use those to dress it up and make it look festive.


I also have a place to take notes since this has become my family's information center.

What does your family do for a calendar?

Until next time,
Brenda

0 comments:

Post a Comment